This Competition Electronics Pocket Pro 2 Shot Timer allows the user to review up to four shots at a time with shot numbers, times & splits. The large LCD screen has three display modes, and the unit features both quick start and delayed start modes. This is the official timer for Winter Range and End of Trail Cowboy matches. Timer is attachable by a clothes pin type belt clip for easy on and off. The main display may be configured three ways: Review Direct, Set Par Direct, Single Time Only. The ergonomic designed start button on side so right or left hand doesn't cover microphone or buzzer.
* Review four shot at a time with shot numbers, times & splits.
* 3 types of main screens selectable
A) Old Pocket Pro emulation (single number & battery indication).
B) Shot time with shot number, split, 1st shot time, start delay type, time, date & battery condition.
C) Rounds per minute with number of shots, split, 1st shot time, start delay type, time, date & battery condition.
* Set shot dead time to eliminate echos.
* Digital shot sensitivity adjustment.
* Random start delay minimum and maximums are settable between .5 & 9.9 seconds. Default is minimum 1 second and maximum of 4 seconds per USPSA. Setting min. and max. the same gives a fixed start delay.